Re: crontab

From: Muhammad Rizwan Khan (rizwan_at_nixpanel.com)
Date: 06/28/04

    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:55:14 +0600

    I just wana to confirm is this right entry as far as the syntax is concern,
    plus the way i am trying to do it is right or not.

    --
    Muhammad Rizwan Khan
    http://nixpanel.com

    • Re: crontab
      ... No, im not running it through command line, I am running in the same way as ... Doing so will allow you to edit that users crontab file. ... > Use vi commands to add the specific crontab entry. ... > If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, ...
      (RedHat)
    • crontab issue
      ... I was editing the crontab and put the entry in the crontab: ... and the command would not execute. ... It executes fine from the command line, ...
      (AIX-L)
    • RE: crontab
      ... Doing so will allow you to edit that users crontab file. ... If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, ... I am trying to add following entry in crontab, with this command crontab -e ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: crontab entry
      ... >> and after checking crontab, still couldnt identify the entry.. ... then the rest of the line is the command to ...
      (comp.unix.admin)
    • Re: [SLE] ehci_hcd Module prevents mounting of USB hard drive
      ... to make daily backups to a Maxtor One-Touch usb hard drive. ... Yesterday while googling on this question I found an entry in someone's blog ... On my desktop machine if I reload the ehci_hcd module it seems to be OK. ... the message to the intended recipient, you hereby are notified that any use, dissemination, ...
      (SuSE)