Re: POSTFIX MAIL relaying

From: Jason Dixon (jason_at_dixongroup.net)
Date: 06/30/04

    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:46:03 -0400
    To: Duncan <drack@mweb.co.zw>, General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    On Jun 30, 2004, at 6:22 AM, Duncan wrote:

    > how do i allow mail relaying from an ISP mail server on a box using
    > postfix. Or maybe where do i find the configuration files as in
    > sendmail

    Your configuration files will most likely be in /etc/postfix.
    Depending on your config, you will either be using /etc/postfix/access
    or /etc/mail/access.

    --
    Jason Dixon, RHCE
    DixonGroup Consulting

    • [SLE] Treading new ground... (2)
      ... I'm about to embark on an installation of 9.3. ... If I were to use YaST to install postfix and OpenLDAP, ... tweaking the configuration files, are they already configured to work ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Treading new ground...
      ... I'm about to embark on an installation of 9.3. ... If I were to use YaST to install postfix and OpenLDAP, ... tweaking the configuration files, are they already configured to work ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Postfix being stubborn
      ... > I have installed and used postfix many a time with minimal fuss, ... > time for some reasona all of my mail just gets stuck: ... > tried deinstalling and removing all configuration files and the postfix ... 'mailq -v' to get a bit more detail about the state of the ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: tools Re: Slightly OT: Comments, ideas, or suggestions for improving websites
      ... > hi ya hendrik ... >> I've never been able fo figure out what webmin does in sufficient ... >> that read your configuration files and explain them to you. ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: usb/cups printer problem after etch upgrade
      ... configuration files during the upgrade. ... After I changed DeviceURI to /dev/usb/lp0, the cups admin panel immediately showed 'new printer found'. ... Make sure that you choose the right driver for the printer; ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)