Re: Router/Firewall Recommendation

From: Crucificator (crucificator_at_home.ro)
Date: 07/05/04

    Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:09:43 +0300
    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    Jason Dixon wrote:

    > On Jun 30, 2004, at 6:12 PM, Otto Haliburton wrote:
    >
    >> Wireless LAN Security FAQ
    >

    > Next time, just post the f*cking link. Neither Red Hat's mailing list
    > server nor the member's bandwidth should have to endure your idiocy.
    >
    > http://www.iss.net/wireless/WLAN_FAQ.php
    >
    > --
    > Jason Dixon, RHCE
    > DixonGroup Consulting
    > http://www.dixongroup.net

    I believe you're out of line. This list is for helping. If you are
    frustrated about something you should check out sports channel for ways
    to discharge yourself.
    I believe the list admin should ban you and otto (for his reply) for at
    least 2 weaks from this list.

    • RE: Got Postfix now what?
      ... > On Behalf Of Jason Dixon ... > throw a potentially exploitable server out there in the wild. ... > Jwp, if you want to learn the art of sysadmin'g a mailserver, great. ... I am not setting this up to use as a primary e-mail ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: iptables and mysql...
      ... >> mostly when you put up a mysql server you need it for building ... >> need to allow connections from localhost because connection is made ... > Jason Dixon, RHCE ... We DO NOT have redundant servers. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: hardware compatability
      ... laptop to server to embedded appliance, ... your goals are. ... Jason Dixon ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: rhn applet error
      ... Jason Dixon wrote: ... The RedHat servers seem to block ping all the time.. ... The server is up however... ...
      (RedHat)
    • RE: Router/Firewall Recommendation
      ... > bounces@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jason Dixon ... General Red Hat Linux discussion list ... >> Wireless LAN Security FAQ ...
      (RedHat)