problem patching qmailqueue

From: Edy Sulai (edysulai_at_bundamulia.ac.id)
Date: 08/05/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:41:14 +0700

    Hi,
    Iím using qmail 1.0.3 with clam av 0.75, qmailscanner 1.22, spamassasin
    2.63.
    When I configure the qmailscanner, this error message always appears
    (even after I applied the patch) :
    Building Qmail-Scanner 1.22...

    This script will search your system for the virus scanners it knows
    about, and will ensure that all external programs
    qmail-scanner-queue.pl uses are explicitly pathed for performance
    reasons.

    Continue? ([Y]/N)

                   **************************

    Cannot find evidence of QMAILQUEUE patch in /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd!

    This package REQUIRES that Qmail patch in order to operate.

    Please read the README.html file again and download and install the
    patch
    before continuing...

    I have tried many different patches (like qmail-patches by Pavel
    Niewiadomski, bruce guenter qmail-queue patch, etc)
    but still wonít work.

    Any idea whatís happening here? Maybe a little tip where to get a patch
    that works?

    thanks