Re: Please do not send out

Andrew.Bridgeman_at_corusgroup.com
Date: 09/15/04

    To: edward@tripled.iinet.net.au, General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:48:00 +0100

    Cheers for that. Yes i had a problem receiving external e-mails. It has
    been resolved now.

    Regards

    Andrew Bridgeman
    IT Systems Engineer
    Corus Automotive
    IARC Building
    University of Warwick
    Coventry
    CV47AL
    Tel: +44 (0)2476 241262

    | | Edward |
    | | <edward@tripled.iin|
    | | et.net.au> |
    | | Sent by: |
    | | redhat-list-bounces|
    | | @redhat.com |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | 15/09/2004 08:22 |
    | | Please respond to |
    | | edward; Please |
    | | respond to General |
    | | Red Hat Linux |
    | | discussion list |
    | | |
      | |
      | To: mklinke@axsi.com, General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com> |
      | cc: |
      | Subject: Re: Please do not send out |

    MKlinke wrote:

    > On Tuesday 14 September 2004 02:24, Andrew.Bridgeman@corusgroup.com
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I have suddenly stopped getting e-mails from the Redhat list, is
    >>there a problem or have i been taken off by accident.
    >>
    >>Regards
    >>
    >>Andrew Bridgeman
    >

    > I haven't seen it in quite a while but every once in a while the RH
    > Servers would burp and then begin to deliver to wrong machine
    > regardless of what IP your MX records pointed to. In your case,
    > cab you determine if the RH servers are trying to deliver to
    > 62.189.42.108 (your A-record) instead of 145.8.162.2 or 145.8.162.3
    > (your MX records) ?
    >
    > Regards, Mike Klinke

    Just to let you guys know I mailed the OP off-list, and got a bounce
    back. He's configured something wrong at his end.

    Regards,
    Ed.

    • RE: Binding to a different NIS Server
      ... > Andrew Bridgeman ... > IT Systems Engineer ... > misuse of the transmission by anyone. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Please do not send out
      ... Regards ... Andrew Bridgeman ... IT Systems Engineer ... This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: Please do not send out
      ... >>there a problem or have i been taken off by accident. ... >>Andrew Bridgeman ... > Servers would burp and then begin to deliver to wrong machine ... > Regards, Mike Klinke ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: spoolsize :rpoolsize
      ... > production system in which we have SAP application on DB2.At ... > thanks and regards ... > This electronic mail transmission contains information from ... > If you are not the intended recipient, ...
      (AIX-L)
    • RE: Switching SMTP "on"
      ... Not sure how to either find out for sure, or compile it to be so, but ... Regards ... > Chris, it sounds to me like you're using a sledgehammer ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
      (RedHat)