RE: Web aplication for Linux to manage the technical documentatio n?

From: McDougall, Marshall (FSH) (MarMcDouga_at_gov.mb.ca)
Date: 09/15/04

    To: "'salvador.santander@juntadeandalucia.es'" <salvador.santander@juntadeandalucia.es>, "'General Red Hat Linux discussion list'" <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:55:04 -0500

    You might want to look at www.bricolage.cc. HTH

    Regards, Marshall

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Salvador Santander Gutiérrez
    [mailto:salvador.santander@juntadeandalucia.es]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:36 AM
    To: RedHat List (E-mail)
    Subject: Web aplication for Linux to manage the technical documentation?

    Hello, list. I need your experience:

    I need to manage all the technical documentation (java, Oracle... ) that the
    employees has found to provide a common system to search and manage all this
    documentation. In this way, my mates will be able to add new documents to
    this system.

    Do you know a free, for linux and web based application that provides a
    complete system to manage this great deal of documents??

    Thank you very much.

    Empresa Pública de Suelo de Andalucía
    CONSEJERÍA DE OBRAS PÚBLICAS Y TRANSPORTES
    Salvador Santander Gutiérrez
    salvador.santander@juntadeandalucia.es
    Tel. 955030350