Re: Linux Recording Studio

From: Brian D. McGrew (brian_at_doubledimension.com)
Date: 09/29/04

    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:34:11 -0700
    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    That was exactly it, THANKS!

    -brian

    Brian D. McGrew { brian@doubledimension.com ||
    pacemakertaker@yahoo.com }

    --
     > YOU!  Off my planet!
    On Sep 28, 2004, at 3:18 PM, Julian Opificius wrote:
    > Was it this ... ?
    >
    > http://www.osdir.com/Article960.phtml
    > http://www.agnula.org/
    >
    > ==============================
    >
    > Brian D. McGrew wrote:
    >
    >> I once found a distribution of linux that was a complete recording
    >> studio ready to installed.  It was a kewl setup with all the OS, the
    >> software, plugins, etc.  The only problem is that I can't for the
    >> life of me remember the name or find it again.
    >> Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can someone point me back
    >> to this distro?
    >> Thanks,
    >> -brian
    >> Brian D. McGrew        { brian@doubledimension.com ||
    >> pacemakertaker@yahoo.com }
    >> --
    >>  > YOU!  Off my planet!
    >
    > --

    • Re: [LH] Re: Croc plane tower fuel in flame
      ... Things don't change Me defending those from the bullies since day 1 ... inportant person on this planet, under the abused children, the dying ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ...
      (rec.music.gaffa)
    • Re: [OT] Friday the 13th
      ... much energy keeping track of the number of times our planet ... spins. ... The only time he used that term was when saying, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Installation
      ... Which is a very vague statement: What characterises "the most untechie ... person on the planet"? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Chromium by default?
      ... conning the most intellegent people on the planet is not easy ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: debian planet rss feed on firefox?
      (Debian-User)