Ciscoworks with IPTables

From: Nathaniel Hall (halln_at_otc.edu)
Date: 01/10/05

    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:41:57 -0600
    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    • [fw-wiz] Ciscoworks with IPTables
      ... I have been trying to allow access to a Cisco switch that is behind an ... AS3 IPTables firewall, but I cannot get everything to work correctly. ... The guys that administer the Cisco devices use Ciscoworks to access all ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: Security Appliance With 12 Network Segments
      ... You configure some things in the firewall, ... therefore if somebody gets access to the switch he can't bypass ... why don't I have to label that one port? ... I configure it usually with an access list wth the network which is ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: One workstation cant access email from ISP - CROSSPOST
      ... Remove or disable the ISA Firewall client. ... Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection: ... Switch is nothing more than a patch panel; ... port - same result. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Bridged firewall, port flapping
      ... Cisco Catalyst 2960G switch segmented into two vlans. ... Pair of Debian boxes with a transparent bridging firewall comprising ... Merely restarting networking, however, does not. ... iface lo inet loopback ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: SBS2008 Monitor internet usage
      ... You'll want to look at hardware with that configuration. ... a good firewall to properly protect your network from the outside world. ... > connected to the switch as well. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)