Re: RHEL4 and Nvidia

From: Bjorn Andersen (ba_at_linuxin.dk)
Date: 02/19/05

    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:53:28 +0100

    lør, 19 02 2005 kl. 00:27 +0100, skrev Bjorn Andersen:
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there a guide on how to install the original Nvidia driver? I cant do
    > it the same way as in Fedora 3.

    I found out that the RPM, kernel-smp-devel-2.6.9-5.0.3.EL
    included the kernel headers required for Nvidia compilation, so i got it
    working :)

    Regards
    Bjorn Andersen

    • RHEL4 and Nvidia
      ... Is there a guide on how to install the original Nvidia driver? ... I cant do ... it the same way as in Fedora 3. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: FC3 snapshot/updated ISOs?
      ... I cant even get it to install because it does ... The k12ltsp project respins the fedora isos, adding the ltsp packages ...
      (Fedora)
    • ICAClient F7
      ... I'm trying to install the Citrix ICA client rpm on fedora 7 and it tells me ... I cant seem to find it, ...
      (Fedora)
    • Webmin Module VSFTPD
      ... I'm trying to install the addon on VSFTPD module for Webmin on Fedora 3.0 ... I cant find how to install this. ...
      (linux.redhat)