Re: Problem after rebuild new kernel 2.6.12.3

From: Ed Wilts (ewilts_at_ewilts.org)
Date: 08/05/05

    Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:27:49 -0500
    To: yann.garcia@smartcom.com, General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 05:31:56PM +0200, Yann Garcia wrote:
    > I have actually a Redhat and I haven't found new distrib built on 2.6
    > kernel.
    > Does Anyone has more information abut this?

    includes support

    http://fedora.redhat.com/ - fully open source, freely distributable, but
    does not include support

    Fedora Core 1 was based on a 2.4 kernel. FC 2, 3, and the current FC 4
    are all based on 2.6. FC 2 was released on May 18, 2004 and FC4 on June
    13, 2005.

    This page provides a brief history although it hasn't been updated to
    reflect the FC4 and RHEL4 releases: http://fedora.redhat.com/about/history/

    --
    Ed Wilts, RHCE
    Mounds View, MN, USA