Re: to hide file

From: Anmol Bedi (anmolbedi_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/29/05

    Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:17:24 +0530
    To: Subi Bhasker <subibhasker@rediffmail.com>, General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    yes u can...
     just prefix your file name with a "."
     And your file is hidden
     Regards,
    Anmol

     On 29 Aug 2005 07:45:22 -0000, Subi Bhasker <subibhasker@rediffmail.com>
    wrote:

    > Can we hide a file in linux
    > Subi Bhasker
    >

    > --

    With warm regards,
    Anmol Bedi

    • Re: Flash 9
      ... >>> I see it in linux compat layer ... > I have the same situation, no sound! ... > Best regards, ... There would not be any sound, because linux flash 9 ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • FW: IBM ThinkPad HD APS Linux Driver
      ... Your inquiry regarding the Active Protection System and the Fingerprint ... With regards to the Active Protection System, Lenovo has ... (They are obviously not thinking in Linux.) ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: [SLE] K3b stops writing with "Unkown Error 254"
      ... >> Linux Only Shop. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] USB to IR
      ... If you find something working under linux, ... Regards ... Matthias Titeux, PhD ... des maladies des epitheliums ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Hugin on debian "sarge"
      ... in a distribution. ... Linux is now mature enough for home applications - multimedia etc, ... other distros that want to target those users. ...
      (Debian-User)