(no subject)

From: Aman Singh (aman_singh1985_at_msn.com)
Date: 09/24/05

    To: golharam@umdnj.edu
    Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:06:38 +0530

    THANKS SIE FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME IN SENDNG ME A MAIL AND TRYING TO SOLVE MY
    PROB. BUT I THINK YOU HAVENT READ THE COMPLETE MAIL. I WROTE THAT IHAVE
    DOWNLOADED THE INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES AND NOT THE ISOS AS MY INTERNET
    CONNECTION IS NOT FAST AND CANNOT HANDLE THE FILES HAVING LARGE SIZE. I WANT
    TO GET INFORMATION FOR MAKING A BOOTABLE CD FROM DOWNLOADED INDIVIDUAL
    PACKAGES. I AM SPECIFYING THE PLACE FROM WHERE I'D DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE.,
    HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU IN GETTING MY WORDS OF QUERY

    http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/9/en/os/i386/

    I HAD DOWNLOADED THE COMPLETE TREE FROM THIS ADDRESS. I WANT TO KNOW A
    DETAILED METHOD OF MAKING A BOOTABLE CD WHICH SHOULD AS SAME AS THE CDS
    BURNT WITH THE ISOS. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE FILES SHOULS BE PLACED, AFTER
    APPLYING THE COMMAND mkisofs WHAT SHOULD BE THE OPTIIONS. IN WHICH FOLDER I
    HAVE TO BE BEFORE APPLYING THE mkisofs COMMANDE (IN THE FOLDER WHERE THE
    FILES ARE PLACED WHICH WE ARE MAKING TO ISO LIKE DOSUTILS, IMAGES ETC., OR
    SOMEWHERE ELSE.) PLEASE SEND ME A COMPLETE REFERENCE.
    THANKYOU

    • Re: Windows 7 Professional 64bit iso
      ... are no longer working. ... Do you care to share how you edited the ISOs? ... What do you mean "you can install ANY version? ... One way to do that is to copy all the files in the ISO to a folder on your hard drive ...
      (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
    • Re: place to obtain 4.11 install ISOs
      ... i didn't see the little ISO-IMAGES listed in the folder above that ... That is what happens when viewing this from seamonkey, ... the I believe that the ISOs are stored on the archive FTP site. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: DVD Install
      ... I have tried creating a folder and moving the ... >> isos to the folder, I download the script to the folder and run it. ... I can mount isos using the loop option. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: DVD Install