VERP header regex

From: Opesh Alkara (opeshalkara_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/29/05

    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:55:47 +0545
    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    Can any one suggest me the REGEX that will work for all the VERP
    headers....the VERP header format is something like this:

    Example:

    OR

    listname-user=domain@your.domain

     If the return path is something@yahoo.com <http://yahoo.com> and the
    recipient email is mynameisxyz@gmail.com, the verp address should be

     something-mynameisxyz=gmail.com@yahoo.com

    The REGEX should be able to parse any VERP header....
     Thanks much...

    --
    Regards
    Opesh Alkara

    • Re: VERP header regex
      ... This regex will be placed in the sendmail configuration file and has nothing ... Subject: VERP header regex ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: Regex for VERP header
      ... Opesh wrote: ... > Can any one suggest me the REGEX that will work for all the VERP ... > headers....the VERP header format is something like this: ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Regex for VERP header
      ... Can any one suggest me the REGEX that will work for all the VERP ... headers....the VERP header format is something like this: ... Opesh Alkara ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: VERP header regex
      ... Opesh Alkara wrote: ... >headers....the VERP header format is something like this: ... >The REGEX should be able to parse any VERP header.... ...
      (RedHat)