Zebra configurations !

From: Stephen Akandwanaho (rootcisco_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/14/05

    Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:46:56 +0300
    To: redhat-list@redhat.com

    Hey all !
    I have a problem with configuring Zebra. I downloaded it and installed
    it successfully. But it failed to start.I used the following commands
    to start Zebra and bgp daemons ;
    /usr/local/sbin/zebra &
    /usr/local/sbin/bgpd &

    Iam wondering what could be the problem.Can anyone help please !
    Iam using Redhat 9.0 and Zebra version 0.93b (i386-Redhat-linux)

    Thank you in advance.

    Stephen Akandwanaho.

    • Zebra !
      ... Hey all! ... Iam wondering if there is anyone who has ever used Zebra there so that ... he/she can help me out.Iam using Zebra 0.93b and redhat 9.0 but it has ...
      (RedHat)
    • how do you send the commands ?
      ... Terry how do you send the commands to Zebra printer with VB i try with RawPrinter but doesn't work ... Printing text and barcodes is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. ... Has anybody had experience with printing text and barcodes to Zebra label ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • RE: How can i print to Printer by bluetooth
      ... are the two easy options) ... use the dll's to communicate with the serial com over b., ... with somedeviceport.open you can send your commands to the bt ... I use vb 2005 on pocket pc and i need to print to printer Zebra cameo 3 ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
    • Re: How to print .bmp to zebra Ql 320
      ... Read signature.bmp as a byte array then send the commands to printer using write ... Becareful some barcode printer only accept 1-bit color bitmap. ... zebra QL 320 Plus. ...
    • Re: [SLE] friendly English lesson
      ... Patrick Shanahan wrote: ... Zebra was used by the armed forces. ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)