Re: redhat-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

From: nilesh vaghela (
Date: 11/15/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:50:56 +0530
    To: Kishor Anandikar <>, General Red Hat Linux discussion list <>

    Dear Kishor,

    There is nothing step by step.

    What you want to do with redundancy.

    Internet connectivity?
    Network Connectivity?

    Please specify what you want.

    redhat-list mailing list

    • Re: Office 2000 SR1a
      ... has network connectivity or internet connectivity to visit MS website to ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... |I need to install sr1a on a laptop that does not have network connectivity. ...
    • Re: RE:Correction: SMS 2003 Remote Control Agent
      ... > I meant to say internet connectivity, not network connectivity. ... >> Can SMS 2003's Remote Control Agent capture a machine which has not ...