Re: Other computers cannot ping my computer
- From: Nupur <channu.j@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:06:05 +0530
On 11/30/05, Bill Tangren <bjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It signifies whether or not you allow pinging. 0 means you do not ignore
On 11/30/05, Vladimir Kosovac <vkosovac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That one says that machine should be pingable by others.
> What does the output of
> route -n
The output for route -n is as follows:
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
188.8.131.52 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0
127.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 U 0
0 0 lo
0.0.0.0 184.108.40.206 0.0.0.0 UG 1
0 0 eth0
I dont think so route would be any problem as I am able to access
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: RedHat Server hangs... how to troubleshoot.
- Next by Date: Re: Other computers cannot ping my computer
- Previous by thread: Re: RedHat Server hangs... how to troubleshoot.
- Next by thread: Re: Other computers cannot ping my computer