Re: Other computers cannot ping my computer

On 11/30/05, Vladimir Kosovac <vkosovac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That one says that machine should be pingable by others.
>
> What does the output of
>
> route -n
>
> say?

The output for route -n is as follows:

Kernel IP routing table
196.1.109.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0
0 eth0
127.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 U 0
0 0 lo
0.0.0.0 196.1.109.55 0.0.0.0 UG 1
0 0 eth0

I dont think so route would be any problem as I am able to access
other machines.

  • Re: Taking the GPS plunge?
    ... GPS - the capability to insert multiple vias into the route to ... Bill, check out DeLorme's GPS. ... Topo maps on your PC and have however many via's you need. ... :D Also have MNG 6.0. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Taking the GPS plunge?
    ... GPS - the capability to insert multiple vias into the route to force ... Bill, check out DeLorme's GPS. ... my MNG is actually 7 and it's copyrighted 2001. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Taking the GPS plunge?
    ... GPS - the capability to insert multiple vias into the route to force ... Bill, check out DeLorme's GPS. ... Topo maps on your PC and have however many via's you need. ... MnG is still the best around for public CG location and info - and that's about the only thing I use it for. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: PPP dial on demand stopped
    ... While the debug option is helpful in solving many PPP problems it's ... As Bill Unruh said, ... A default route through second interface that was created at boot time ... > another story) puts debug output in syslog but ppp0 remains silent. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Taking the GPS plunge?
    ... GPS - the capability to insert multiple vias into the route to force ... Bill, check out DeLorme's GPS. ... I checked the papyrus and it said the Map'NGo was 6.0 copyrighted in 2000, the same year as the Road Warrior. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)