Mail Forwarding Not Working
- From: "John Allan (PTC)" <John.Allan@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:30:44 -0800
I just upgraded one of my workstations to RHEL 4.0. I configured
sendmail and /etc/aliases the same as other RHEL 4.0 systems. Email
going to root gets forwarded to my corporate email address with no
problems from the other systems but not from the new one. I can send
email directly to my corporate email address OK but if I send it to
root, I never get the email and if I check to see if root has mail on
the system, there is none. If I look in the /var/log/maillog file on a
system that works I can see the mail is going to our smart relay host
with the alias address for root. On the system that doesn't work, the
mail is going to our smart relay host addressed to root. Got any ideas
why this is happening? Thanks in advance for your input.
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: FC4: Manually configure networking?
- Next by Date: RE: Mail Forwarding Not Working
- Previous by thread: FC4: Manually configure networking?
- Next by thread: RE: Mail Forwarding Not Working