Gcc for cross-compiling
- From: "Shaw, Marco" <Marco.Shaw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:15:31 -0400
I don't have a compiler on my prod HP-UX box. I'm not
a gcc expert (can't even write C), but I'm pretty
sure I can use gcc on Linux to compile a simple
.c file into a HP-UX binary.
Flew through the gcc manpage, and the answer
didn't seem to be there...
Anyone know the flags I'll need to create
an HP-UX binary?
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT?] Firewall problems
- Next by Date: RE: Gcc for cross-compiling
- Previous by thread: [OT?] Firewall problems
- Next by thread: RE: Gcc for cross-compiling