Re: Java plugin for Mozilla
- From: "Patrick Derwael" <pderwael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:36:29 +0100 (CET)
>> I have strictly follwed thethe instructions (thanks Ashok for the link
>> downloaded jre-1_5_0_06-linux-i586.bin, ran it and linked
>> But still cant use the plugin. It still does not show up in
> Did you do a soft link?
> Leonard Soetedjo
> redhat-list mailing list
> unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
Ok, I have just found the problem...
I use the button from the panel to launch Mozilla, which runs Mozilla
If I launch Mozilla from a terminal, it runs Mozilla 1.7.12
Do you see where I'm getting at...
In fact, I had properly installed Java under 1.7.12, but I was testing
This was not a RTFB issue (because I have R T F B !!), but a "Make sure
brain is engaged before activating mouth" kind of problem...
Anyhow, thanks for the help and my apologies for having been a pain :-X
And, btw, yes, I have used a soft link
Web and Co sprl
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: RE: Can't increase the number of open files limit in RHEL AS 4. Pleasesuggest.
- Next by Date: Re: RH ES 4.0 SMP hangs at boot (&%$*!!11!!) - Solved (sort of)
- Previous by thread: Re: Java plugin for Mozilla
- Next by thread: RE: Telnet and RHEL4