Re: Red Hat Directory Server

On 4/5/06, Esquivel, Vicente <Esquivelv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone currently using Red Hat Directory Server in their production
environment?

Of course .Its widely in use.
For any further doubts send your queries to *General discussion list for
the Fedora Directory server project." <fedora-directory-users@xxxxxxxxxx>
*
Thanks and Regards
Nabeel Moidu
System Administrator
OnMobile System Inc
Bangalore, India
http://nmkuttiady.blogspot.com

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't
believe in it at all. Noam Chomsky

  • Red Hat Directory Server
    ... Is anyone currently using Red Hat Directory Server in their production ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Application "deployment" tool?
    ... ties in with SVN would be fantastic. ... environment and how things are managed. ... a UAt/QA/testing environment and the production ... create a release tag when new code is bundled up for promotion to uat ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Splitting an DFSMShsm environment
    ... restore on the test system to an empty newly created HSM environment to ... I like this one as it leaves your production ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: The curse of constant fields
    ... EAR construction etc) for a reasonably important J2EE ... No automated testing of the complete app through its web ... Also, presumably, before you deploy to production, you deploy to a staging ... or pre-production environment which replicates the production environment, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [SMS] DB2 Table/IndexSpace managed placement vs. StorClas MSR attributes
    ... type for your production environment, so the drives will all perform the ... same no matter what storage class attributes are assigned. ... I've been storage managing all DB2 regions except production for 2-3 ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)