Re: sudo Configuration

Or...using "sudo -l", one can get a full list of the commands to which
they have sudo access, including the full paths to those commands, if the
sysadmin has put the full path into the sudoers file...which is a better
practice.

This way, in order to get around the whole "missing this directory from my
search path" thing, all one needs to do is issue

"sudo /full/path/to/command"

to run the command.

This also gives the added benefit of not having a user be able to create a
script with the same name, in some other place, and then use sudo to run
that, potentially compromising your system.