AW: Re: Fedora core and enterpriose version equivalence
- From: joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:52:01 +0200
I have made good experiences with RHEL4 in combination with FC3... (Nearly) all rpm's from fc3 are useable under RHEL4...
Selim Jahangir wrote:
Can you guys let me know which version of fedora core is equivalent to
enterprise relevant version?
I mean is it fc2 equivalent to REL 2, fc4 to REH4 like that?
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to connect as root through telnet on RHEL 4 AS U3
- Next by Date: AW: RE: Mondo help
- Previous by thread: Unable to connect as root through telnet on RHEL 4 AS U3
- Next by thread: AW: RE: Mondo help