Fedora 5, and RedHat 4, Update 3

I have downloaded years of Fedora and RedHat isos , written them to disc and used them for installlations.

I have not been able to write FC 5 disc2 and disc5, RedHat ES 4, Update disc2 and disc4 successfully. They all fail the installation test prior to starting the installation. I have checked the sha1sums for the isos that I have. They are fine.
Any suggestions as to why the installation tests are failing.

Installing on Dell Optiplex 620s. I have successfully done this before with a previous version of RedHat

  • RE: redhat-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 18
    ... Re: Missing packages ... RedHat Network doesn't work ... squid proxy installation ...
    (RedHat)
  • samba and lan with winxp and linux computers
    ... I have 3 winxp computers in a small lan all attached to a cable modem ... I added a fourth computer running Redhat Linux 9 personal edition. ... the winxp machines to make it work. ... However one new aspect is that Ximian allows easy installation ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: RedHat 10 wishlist
    ... What would be nice is to have different installation schemes....I would like ... I really enjoy RedHat as it is a wonderful tool to use to help people break ... Linux that is easily sold to IT Managers who don't belong as IT Managers! ... > I strongly urge RedHat to reconsider the methods required to manage kernel ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: RedHat 10 wishlist
    ... What would be nice is to have different installation schemes....I would like ... I really enjoy RedHat as it is a wonderful tool to use to help people break ... Linux that is easily sold to IT Managers who don't belong as IT Managers! ... > I strongly urge RedHat to reconsider the methods required to manage kernel ...
    (linux.redhat.install)