Fedora 5, and RedHat 4, Update 3

I have downloaded years of Fedora and RedHat isos , written them to disc and used them for installlations.

I have not been able to write FC 5 disc2 and disc5, RedHat ES 4, Update disc2 and disc4 successfully. They all fail the installation test prior to starting the installation. I have checked the sha1sums for the isos that I have. They are fine.
Any suggestions as to why the installation tests are failing.

Installing on Dell Optiplex 620s. I have successfully done this before with a previous version of RedHat