From: rhn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rhn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bruce W. Martin
Sent: 08 August 2006 16:33
To: Redhat-List; Red Hat Network Users List
Subject: [rhn-users] autofs not mounting Windows shares

Is there a setting in selinux that would prevent autofs from mounting
a Windows XP share but allow a MacOS smb share?

Bruce

--
Bruce W. Martin
Systems Administrator, VSA

  • Re: WIN2000NT False prophets(!).
    ... >> You're right, Martin. ... Microsoft used to make all Windows features ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: I do need more disc space (NFS?)
    ... Martin wrote: ... with LM98, or any attributes which mean that LM98 will work better than ... make it inaccessible to Windows using SMB, and the problem of RISC OS ... and then removing the USB disc to a place? ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: I do need more disc space (NFS?)
    ... Martin wrote: ... NOT work with LM98, or any attributes which mean that LM98 will ... Windows - the,xxx bit added doesn't work in Windows. ... RISC OS MimeMap file (if, eg, you save a file as fred/jpg from ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: Locate 2 help
    ... Dave Symes wrote: ... LanMan98::BlackFanDee.$.Music.Bix Beiderbecke.The Art of Bix Beiderbecke Disc 1 ... Martin, with thanks, I await enlightenment as to how the whole Music ... director can be so processed in Windows? ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Verzeichnis auslesen