RE: 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV. Hungs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Avi Ma'ayan
Subject: 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV. Hungs.

Hi,

I am trying to tranfer a file from my desktop to a RedHat
server using FTP. It used to work yesterday but today it just
hungs after ftp>put file with this message: "200 PORT command
successful. Consider using PASV." The file is create at the
server but it is empty. I can do other ftp command such as
"cd" which work fine. Any ideas? What might have broken, I
haven't changed any setting? Could it be something with the network?

Any new firewall around your ftp server? port 20 point to it as well
as 21?

marc