Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/17207

Hello,

Yes , so???? I write that sendmail has more security problems that
postfix, not sendmail has currently unfixed security holes :)

Regards

js.

I don't know why you argue so much when qmail was, is and will remain the most secure of them all >:)

  • Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER
    ... I write that sendmail has more security problems that ... not sendmail has currently unfixed security holes:) ... I don't know why you argue so much when qmail was, is and will remain the most secure of them all>:) ... I suppose you use sendmail or postfix version 2.0.0 without any patches and upgrades, just for the fun of it. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER
    ... I write that sendmail has more security problems that ... postfix, not sendmail has currently unfixed security holes:) ... I don't know why you argue so much when qmail was, is and will remain the most secure of them all>:) ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: sendmail vs. postfix question
    ... > Sendmail is a large, monolithic, complicated program that runs as ... > Sendmail configuration is complicated and arcane -- it is the ... > Postfix has a different architecture, ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: [opensuse] How to monitor Linux systems from a focal/central point (was: ranting and raving abo
    ... I'm perfectly well aware of how to set up Postfix, and, for my sins, ... workstation ran Postfix, exim, sendmail or other such MTA. ... this is solely regarding the case of a minimal install on a resource-limited ... client machine that has absolutely no need for an MTA to be installed. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Large Prod Env Mail Host Was [Re: ClamAV Feedback]
    ... > Postfix is inappropriate for our task as it's not configurable enough ... Milter and LDAP support must be ... I believe you're building sendmail yourself them. ... > users to change their passwords and other things on the LDAP servers. ...
    (Fedora)