Re: Searching child OU's for authentication

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Bliss, Aaron wrote:

I have a quick question on apache configuration when attempting to
authenticate against Active Directory; the following configuration works
great for users that are in the Test OU, however it doesn't seem to work
for users that are in an OU below the Test OU; is there any way to
configure apache to search recursively in the AD ldap domain until it
finds and answer? Thanks very much for your help.

The example I posted at
still works for me, over two years later (it's been used in production since then).

Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
LinuxWiz Consulting

redhat-list mailing list