System Monitoring Tool
- From: Nilesh <niluforalways@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 04:05:36 -0800 (PST)
I would like to monitor remote machine for system
performance ( CPU usage,Memory,Hard Disk Space),
network connectivity ( to and from ) and database
connection .. etc
we are facing some problems like connection timeout or
out of memory
I am looking for system monitor tool which will
monitor the runing services, if service is not runing
or connection problem
it will mailed to concerned person
Could anyone suggest me the tool which is having the
above function or similar tool for system monitoring.
The Running OS is Redhat and Installed Software is
Tomcat, MySql Database, Postfix Mail Server.
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Locking shared memory
- Next by Date: RE: System Monitoring Tool
- Previous by thread: Getting the bootloader to display so I can boot different OS
- Next by thread: Re: System Monitoring Tool