RE: RHCE and other certs?

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:38:09 -0400
From: "Angie Moore" <diabeticithink@xxxxxxxxx>

<< Fine. I now know not to *EVER* apply for a position with Sterling
Consulting >>

I can tell you are a JOY for your employer. This is exactly why I dismiss
and do not hire people with your type of attitude. Thanks for proving my
point. I hear a hint of jealousy in your voice, and frankly, I wish you the
best.

All my employers have been quite pleased with my work over the years, and that includes companies like Ameritech, AT&T, Lowes', as well as smaller companies.

"Jealousy"? Perhaps you'd like to think it was that, since you don't want to deal with anger at someone who certainly appears arrogant, if not incompetant.

The anger is from your attitude problem, which kept not only myself, but many others, including other very well qualified folks I know who had degrees and experience from getting jobs. How many of your folks are H1-B's? How many jobs have you taken from folks here?

At this point, I'll stop. One of the other posters is correct - this isn't the place for flame wars. You want to argue (or should I say continue to prove your arrogance and lack of understanding, feel free to email me at <m.roth2006@xxxxxxx>.

mark

  • Re: Fair to sack non-smoking pub staff???????????
    ... Whould I be within my rights to sack the staff who complained about ... smoke the most first or would this be unfair. ... An employer has to have a disciplinary procedure with a proper appeals ... They cannot dismiss anyone fairly after 12 months without this. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Gross misconduct dismissal and right to holiday pay
    ... actions that her employer regarded as grossmisconduct. ... Was she on paid suspension before the dismissal? ... Was she paid holiday for those ... so it's a case of dismiss the appeal and move on. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Leaving my job or taking dismissal?
    ... those who are denied the chance to attend regular schools, ... support I have needed to fulfill my duties, and as a result I have been ... received two letters from my employer, one telling me I have been given ... want my employer to dismiss me as that goes against my record if and ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Leaving my job or taking dismissal?
    ... those who are denied the chance to attend regular schools, ... support I have needed to fulfill my duties, and as a result I have been ... received two letters from my employer, one telling me I have been given ... want my employer to dismiss me as that goes against my record if and ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: employment contract help
    ... move to buy the company i am presently employed by.i am earning twice ... the wage i was at my old cpmpany,my new employer has stressed he wants ... contract before the sale.what i need to know is,can i prevent the new ... the company can dismiss you ...
    (uk.legal)