Query regarding logrotate utility
- From: "Nithya Chandrakesan" <nithyakesan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:45:19 +0530
I have changed "logrotate.conf" to rotate the log files generated by our
application on a daily basis.
While executing logrotate even with -f option, all other log files in
/var/log are getting rotated properly, except our application generated
logfile. Is there something else I should take care of?
Appreciate your timely inputs.
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: How to backout of a Redhat 4 upgrade
- Next by Date: RHEL4 System Crash: Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address
- Previous by thread: DNS Zone Transfers
- Next by thread: Re: Query regarding logrotate utility