From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of DE!Gr4t!4-33
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:13 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: how to setup red hat install files on Apache

Try to read the redhat documentation, its very good.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/en-US/RHEL510/Installation_Guide/index.html

The answer for you question is the chapter 2.

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues (DE!Gr4t!4-33)
<deigratia33@xxxxxxxxx>
CCNA
Pueri quod semper amat Dei

On Nov 13, 2007 6:06 PM, Anne Moore <diabeticithink@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guru's, I'm new to Apache.

I'm trying to setup an HTTP instance for my Red Hat installation files (for
Kickstart to work). However, I can find no documentation on how to do this.
I found lots of documentation on how to setup kickstart, but nothing about
Apache and install files via the HTTP server.

Does anyone have a quick note or a "how to" guide on how to do this?

Thanks to all!

Anne

  • Re: NFS shared directory permission (rhel6)
    ... Kerberos/LDAP/NFSv4 setup and write a small series on how to do this ... One of my biggest plaints is that much of the documentation out there ... wildly inaccurate or out of date tutorials (or tutorials specific to, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Site to site VPN IPSec Tunnel
    ... documentation to setup the following scenario. ... the Branch site, but setting up the ISA server is where I have run into ... SPI and Outbound SPI ... I will now be setting up any certificates in this setup. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.vpn)
  • does isa2000 support site to site vpn
    ... documentation to setup the following scenario. ... the Branch site, but setting up the ISA server is where I have run into ... SPI and Outbound SPI ... I will now be setting up any certificates in this setup. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.vpn)
  • Re: Comments in SQL?
    ... however we are talking about database definition files here. ... again, in this context, all that should be done in documentation. ... handled in code to update the target system. ... the purpose of setup files is to ...
    (alt.php)