Apache, OpenSSL issue
- From: "David Cooper" <dclinuxlist@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:06:04 -0500
I've been racking my brain on this, and I can't find anyone talking about it.
I've been compiling new builds of openssl.9.8g, Apache 2.0.61 and
PHP.5.25. on a few boxes
On this one box, I get this strange message in the "server-status"
screen. ( between the * 's below) = Port?
Apache/2.0.61 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.61 *Port* PHP/5.2.5 (what the heck is Port?)
On all my other boxes I get
Apache/2.0.61 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.61 OpenSSL/0.9.8b PHP/5.2.5
I created the little <?php phpinfo() /?> page to see what is said.
On the server that gets Port.
Under the "Apache Environment" area the field "SSL_VERSION_LIBRARY"
has the Value of "Port"
On the working box...it has "OpenSSL/0.9.8b"
Has anyone seen this?
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: replacement for rm?
- Next by Date: Re: yum skip list
- Previous by thread: RAID 1 Failing
- Next by thread: ls reports input/output error - strange file