- From: "Paula J. Lindsay" <paula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:57:30 -0700
I use mozilla firefox. I am running RHE 5. I usually have several firefox sessions running on my main
machine. I noticed when I go to another machine, and log on using my
nis username and passwd, it says it can't open because a version is already running. At this time, I
just use konqueror because I will be on the machine for just a short time. Now, I have a user who
doesn't like this feature. I've googled and looked through my thunderbird perferences and can't see
anything to turn off or on. Does anyone know my answer? I hope I don't get flamed for asking
a firefox question on a red hat forum.
Many thanks in advance,
Paula J. Lindsay
IT Analyst III
10550 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Server hangs when i give the following command
- Next by Date: Re: firefox woes?
- Previous by thread: [help] splunk and auditctl 1.5.2
- Next by thread: Re: firefox woes?