swap not being used
- From: "debu --- Debajit kataki" <debajitkataki@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:48:00 +0530
I had a pretty old untouched server for a long time, which i thought to
bring back to production. But what i saw was it had no swap at all.
I crated two LVM of 2GB each, mkfs -t ext3 lvm, mkswap and a swapon. is not
showing me that it is currently being used, even when the entire memorey got
Any pointer/advuce guys? Am I missing something?
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: How to make sure multiple servers update same packages on differentdays
- Next by Date: Re: swap not being used
- Previous by thread: How to make sure multiple servers update same packages on different days
- Next by thread: Re: swap not being used