Re: VMWare

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:18:14 -0800, Dave Ihnat <ignatz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 03:06:17PM -0600, mark wrote:
Um, I'm not going to afford going out and buying a brand new system, or even a
new hard drive. I'm installing this on my existing system. I mean, come on,
what would you do?

Ah...run VMWare under ESX under VMWare under SuSE, maybe?

(Hmm...wise-ass comment aside, that'd be an interesting experiment...)
--
Dave Ihnat
ignatz@xxxxxxxxxx

Not a wize ass comment at all .

This is how many people that work in the enterprise do their testing on ESX. You can install ESX into workstation even.

--
Ben Kevan
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may. - Fight Club