Re: yum issues with RedHat 5 servers

OK, I have now raised a report on that issue via RedHat Bugzilla here:

There were previous reports with inconclusive remarks on RHN. If anyone else is facing the same problem, please visit this bug id and make yourselves heard! :-)

George Magklaras BSc Hons MPhil

Senior Computer Systems Engineer/UNIX-Linux Systems Administrator
EMBnet Technical Management Board
The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo,
University of Oslo

George Magklaras wrote:
I confirm that we face the same problem with various servers and we attribute this to RHN capacity issues. We had some luck if we delete the /var/spool/up2date/loginAuth.pkl in some of our boxes. For others we have not managed.

Does anyone know if there is a redhat bugzilla report for this? This might raise the status of the issue. If I do not find one, I shall raise one.

redhat-list mailing list