From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Margaret Doll
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:28 PM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Cc: Bill Fripp
Subject: ufs support on RedHat

Is there a way to have ufs support on RedHat? We are using RedHat
5.3 x86_64.

We have some large disk arrays that were formatted and filled with
data on a Solaris system. We would like to move the array over to
the RedHat system without complicated, time-consuming data transfers.

or just add rpmforge to your yum repo and yum install dkms-ufs

  • Re: New laptop/Linux
    ... confused with all the Linux versions to choose from. ... "Community" version of RedHat. ... It is very stable and you pay to get license and support. ... the source of their distro, and this is used by others to build distros ...
    (comp.os.linux.portable)
  • Re: New laptop/Linux
    ... confused with all the Linux versions to choose from. ... "Community" version of RedHat. ... It is very stable and you pay to get license and support. ... the source of their distro, and this is used by others to build distros ...
    (comp.os.linux.portable)
  • Re: New laptop/Linux
    ... confused with all the Linux versions to choose from. ... "Community" version of RedHat. ... It is very stable and you pay to get license and support. ... the source of their distro, and this is used by others to build distros ...
    (comp.os.linux.portable)
  • Re: Fate of RedHat
    ... I think that you will find that it not what redHat did that has upset people. ... I don't know the exact support terms, but I think it was something like 'we ... agreed with anyone being called and 'Engineer' under such a sustem as this - ... I'm not an accountant, and have no access to their accounts, but I'm ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Pay for MS anti-malware service!
    ... get the free version (no Redhat support) here ... ... >> packages they will need so I can reasonably support it for them. ... >> include all the packages in Redhat Enterprise. ... >> other software companies including Microsoft? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)