Re: squid + webalizer

Regards,
Gurpreet

----- Original Message -----
From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx <redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue Mar 10 19:22:57 2009
Subject: squid + webalizer

Hello,

I have running squid as web proxy for my LAN. With webalizer I review de
access of the sites on my LAN but It gives me the sites but not the urls
accesed by the sites.

If I look manually on the logs I can see which urls are accessed by the
hosts but I don´t see this info with the webalizer.

I have this in the /etc/webalizer.conf:

DumpSites yes
DumpURLs yes
DumpReferrers yes
DumpAgents yes
DumpUsers yes
DumpSearchStr yes

Is necessary another parameter to visualize this info?

by the way the statistics by country doesn´t work (all countries are
unresolved), which param is needed to make this work?

any idea or a page like squid for dummies ;-) ?

Thanks

ESG

  • squid + webalizer
    ... I have running squid as web proxy for my LAN. ... hosts but I don´t see this info with the webalizer. ... by the way the statistics by country doesn´t work (all countries are ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: [SLE] Suggetion on replacement for Webalizer ?
    ... I prefer the awstats reports over the webalizer's reports any day. ... I have used Wealizer (on squid logs) for some time now, ... I'm looking for a replacement, that is as easy to use as Webalizer ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Setting up a local PPPoE based LAN
    ... What I have seen is that people don't allow nat, but setup a proxy, like ... For documentation visit the squid home page www.squid-cache.org ... enough public IP addresses to share on your LAN.) ... I'm sorry that after suggesting PPPoE I havent had any ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • apt-get update issue on Client machine in LAN
    ... I have a issue wherein when i list lynx http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu and ... machine in LAN but when i run it on the Gateway which runs squid it works ... Sometime back I have setup squid deb proxy and ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • SQUID - redirect to local webserver
    ... FreeBSD 4.10 Router (IPF, SQUID, BIND) ... - 2 Interfaces ... There is a development apache server in my LAN. ... AFAIK there is no chance in IPF to do something like domainbased routing? ...
    (comp.unix.admin)