Re: more than one graphical

Raj Har wrote:
hi,

can we create more than one graphical console on single system.

thanks
yes
start gdmsetup, goto the security tab, at the bottom click on configure x server and add a new vt
the first vt starts on console 7 and the second one is console 8 or 9 (depending on your system)
to switch use <crtl>+<alt>+F7 / F8 / F9

--
Toshaan <toshlinux@xxxxxxxxx> - http://www.toshaan.be

  • Re: more than one graphical
    ... start gdmsetup, goto the security tab, at the bottom click on configure ... x server and add a new vt ... the first vt starts on console 7 and the second one is console 8 or 9 ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: more than one graphical
    ... start gdmsetup, goto the security tab, at the bottom click on configure ... x server and add a new vt ... the first vt starts on console 7 and the second one is console 8 or 9 ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: unexpected error from Python 3.3.0
    ... I installed Python3.3.0 with python-3.3.0.amd64.msi on a win7 machine. ... What does the Windows 7 documentation say about not attaching a console for a while? ... left, top, right, bottom, ... windll.kernel32.SetConsoleScreenBufferSize(hdl, bufsize) ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: KZPBA-CB and PWS 433au problems
    ... The termination resistors have been removed from the KZPBA itself. ... something similar for the very bottom slot). ... If I install into one of the top three slots, the console is happy ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: How to switch desktop environments?
    ... If you look at your X login screen (console number 7) you should see the ... "Username" and "Password" entry window. ... At the bottom right of this, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)