DSmx.<domainname>.com

Thanks,
Kalyan
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Geofrey Rainey
<Geofrey.Rainey@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Please paste here exactly what the "DS" directive line says in
submit.cf.

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kalyan Sundar
Sent: Wednesday, 16 September 2009 12:12 a.m.
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: sendmail configuration

Hi Gef,
Thanks once again.

yes... after the configuration mailer=esmtp got changed to mailer=relay
but
the relay is still pointing to root@localhost

relay=root@localhost . How do I point relay to my smtp server. kindly
advice.

Thanks,
kalyan

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Geofrey Rainey
<Geofrey.Rainey@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

After you've made those changes, search inside the newly created file
for:

# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
DSrelay-name.domain.com <http://dsrelay-name.domain.com/> <
http://dsrelay-name.domain.com/>