RE: Migrating Exchange to linux

i think Zibra is windows mail solutions?

Try Scalix
http://www.scalix.com/

leon

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:26:15 -0500, Buddy Jennings wrote
We use Gordano Messaging Suite.

http://www.gordano.com/

I have tried all three, and by far, in my opinion, Zimbra is the best and
it runs on Linux.

James

  • [opensuse] Re: Suse 10.3 install - oh dear (rant only)
    ... when I share an opinion, I make an effort to do so in an unemotional way. ... Linux, and oftentimes suggest it to people who are willing to try ... is important to take into consideration not only the feedback that comes ... likely able to install the product on their own, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Desktop Linux Summit thoughts....
    ... I have been pointing out that your OPINION is based on NOTHING. ... went to a Lindows show, bought into the Lindows propaganda and based your ... > Linux Summit, and you/Harry took those observations the wrong way...to ... I am saying that your OPINION about the state of the linux desktop ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"
    ... but rather an honest evaluation of (or statement of opinion on) the ... I am a linux advocate. ... It's like an officer in an army saying "We have ... I would fight for that guy and in a way I ...
    (RedHat)
  • [opensuse] What will it be? (was) 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
    ... Linux is: Freedom, of choice, from gates & windows, from ... How DARE I have an opinion! ... These First Amendment rights ... a school that you or your kids goes to and the teacher ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: GO Tanya!
    ... and i learn most when my opinion differs from the opinion of someone else, ... in relation to the 2nd in chips. ... If you want to discuss windows vs. ... > in jest, and in pure linux fanatical style, you went off the deep end. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)