GUI not working

Hi..

I had installed RHEL 5 on my acer 4720z laptop , iam not getting the
graphical mode, iam able to work in console mode only.

so please give the solution for this.

Regards,

Narasinga Rao

  • Re: GUI not working
    ... I had installed RHEL 5 on my acer 4720z laptop, ... graphical mode, iam able to work in console mode only. ... In either case, did you install X, and your preferred window manager, such as Gnome or KDE? ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: how do I test laptop internal hard drive from Knoppix DVD?
    ... Wouldn't it be better to ask this on a Knoppix forum or list? ... On my laptop I cannot boot into graphical mode nor text mode. ... the Knoppix 6.5 live DVD. ...
    (Fedora)
  • acer ferrari 3400
    ... i tried to install fendora core 1 on my laptop ... ... but when i select the graphical mode ... ... Prev by Date: ...
    (linux.redhat.install)