Re: Find original ip address
- From: m.roth@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:24:29 -0700 (MST)
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Marti, Robert <RJM002@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joy Methew
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:00 AM
How to find the sender's original *IP Address* using *Email* message
I have no idea, at all, what you are asking. You asked how to doya sorry........actually i wanna ask how i can find original ip address of
something, then gave a link on how to do it.
The only thing I know is to look at the full headers, and see what's on
the bottommost Received:. If that's munged, the next one up....
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Find original ip address
- Next by Date: RE: Find original ip address
- Previous by thread: RE: Find original ip address
- Next by thread: Re: Find original ip address