Re: Invitation from Shariq Siddiqui

It's funny how the ban requests always generate more traffic than the
offending email. In the absence of announced moderation it's easier to
ignore them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2010, at 14:45, "Dustin Larmeir" <dustin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please ban x3 :)

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Techie <techchavez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I second that, ban em.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:49 AM, cliff here <c4ifford@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
No dice? Can anyone get this spammer banned from the mailing list?