multipath support ,initrd image and Red Hat V5.5

hi

I am working with an IBM storage to work with Red Hat enterprise Linux V5.5. I have been provided by IBM a special multipath.conf file which should replace the original multipath conf file in /etc directory.

Now as it is a SAN boot configuration , i think a new initrd image should be created with this new multipath file.

But question is how ? I tried mkinitrd command , but it is always failing. There is one initrd.elxx.img file present in /boot directory , but if i want to recreate this image file , what should be correct syntax for mkinitrd command for that purpose?

Regards

See my blogs at http://reliablesolutions.blogspot.com