Start X

Hello all,
i m running startx & command on my remote server by ssh -X
ip address.

it`s showing this error i need to see my desktop on remote server. please
help me to find out the problem.

startx &
[1] 13892
root@server [~]# xauth: creating new authority file /root/.serverauth.13892

_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already
running
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
giving up.
xinit: unable to connect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error.

thanks

  • Re: copy folder to remote server
    ... copy folder to remote server ... copy folder to remote server ... Your search - madunix - did not match any documents. ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: [PHP] Communicating with remote server
    ... On the database server, under the control of it's web server, the script ... Communicating with remote server ... both my server and the remote server have webservers with PHP ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: where did all the files go
    ... the local web site folder to a remote test server and delete the local ... the pages to a remote server, are the files that are copied to the remote ... You can then back up the entire folder ... VS2005 has a Publish Web Site option that enables you to publish to ...
  • Re: Configuring GNOME to automatically start screensaver after user logged in - Fedora Core 6
    ... I can now remotely connect to the native X display of the ... remote server without having to log into the remote server first ... it presents me with a login and I am able to log in. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: xorg wont work and wont generate a log
    ... | xinit: No such processs (errno 3): Server error. ... You do kill gdm before running startx, ...
    (Debian-User)