Oracle 11g grid installation
- From: raj sourabh <rajsourabh1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 01:48:15 +0400
I am facing a stange problem while Oracle 11g RAC installation. 2 node
structure with openfile iscsi.
I had fulfilled all prerequisites for oracle installation. All results were
shown passed till one point of time.
After a reboot "No more RPM packages are detected by universal installer".
When I do "yum install package.rpm" I get package already exists.
Any suggestions.. No other errors reported by oracle installer.
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Convert vm Xen to vm kvm
- Next by Date: Compile new kernel with same configuration
- Previous by thread: Re: How to Detect Newly assigned Luns in Linux
- Next by thread: Compile new kernel with same configuration