tool to see colorized logs
- From: ESGLinux <esggrupos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:32:56 +0200
I´m looking for a tool that allows me to check my logs with colors that mark
specific words like ERROR,
I use vim and when I open /var/log/messages I get it colorized but if open
/var/log/maillog I don´t get colors at all.
So I´m looking for a tool that always colorize the log.
I have seen this
http://serverfault.com/questions/53894/colorize-monitoring-of-logs, but I
don´t like it (the best thing I have learned from it is the use of the
option color with grep)
any sugesstion from there?
Thanks in advance
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: ulimit error while changing max files to unlimited: PAM / sshd options?
- Next by Date: Re: [CentOS] I have a question about the 389 ds
- Previous by thread: ulimit error while changing max files to unlimited: PAM / sshd options?
- Next by thread: rc script not running at boot time