RE: FC14, brief rant

The team is a bunch of inbred nitwits. I rebuilt a box, completely,
last
week. I just ran a yum update, and rebooted. Then I went down two
floors,
and into a server room, and logged on.

chkconfig --list network reports *OFF*

is probably a more appropriate list for your rant, although they might
not take kindly to your words.

I'm not sure any list is appropriate for unprofessional personal attacks. I wouldn't consider them, or the people who make them, welcome here or anywhere else.

  • Re: FC14, brief rant
    ... The team is a bunch of inbred nitwits. ... I rebuilt a box, completely, ... is probably a more appropriate list for your rant, ...
    (RedHat)
  • FC14, brief rant
    ... The team is a bunch of inbred nitwits. ... I rebuilt a box, completely, last ... I just ran a yum update, ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: FC14, brief rant
    ... The team is a bunch of inbred nitwits. ... I rebuilt a box, completely, last ... I just ran a yum update, ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: FC14, brief rant
    ... The team is a bunch of inbred nitwits. ... I rebuilt a box, completely, ... I just ran a yum update, ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: EXTERNAL:Re: FC14, brief rant
    ... Subject: EXTERNAL:Re: FC14, brief rant ... The team is a bunch of inbred nitwits. ... He probably isn't married so he can't complain ...
    (RedHat)